Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Creamy Mince Cutlets by Zubaida Tariq
- Beef Mince 1 kg
- Egg 1
- Bread Slices 2
- Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Fresh Milk ½ liter
- Bread Crumbs 1 Packet
- Chopped Green coriander
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Flour 3 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- In 1 kg Mince, add in salt and add in water and cook.
- When the water dries add in bread slices and chop them.
- In a pan, add in 1 tbsp butter and 3 tbsp flour. Mix it in milk and make a white sauce.
- Mix it in Mince.
- Add in green chilies, chopped green coriander, crushed black pepper and make small cutlets.
- Dip them in egg and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Fry them till crisp.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd ½ kg Chopped Onion 4 Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp Turmeric 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste 1 […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice 2-1/2 cups Lemons 2 Chopped Carrots 2 Potatoes 3 Chopped Onions 3 Green chilies 6 Sam`s Pods 10 […]Read More »