Masala Tv recipe for
Hyderabadi Kachay Gosht Ki BiryaniComments (
Masala TV recipe of Hyderabadi Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani by Zubaida Tariq from Handi . This mouth-watering "Main Course" recipe for Hyderabadi Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani can be prepared in 40 minutes and serves 2-3 people.
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 kg Rice
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 8 Whole black pepper
- 1 tsp Black cumin
- 4 Cloves
- 8 Green cardamom
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- to taste Salt
- a pinch Yellow color
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp Raw papaya paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 bunch Mint leaves
- 4 Onion
- 6 Lemon
- 6 Green chilies
- 1 cup Lukewarm milk
- 1 cup Ghee
- Marinate 1 kg chicken with 2 tbsp raw papaya paste, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste, juice of 4 lemon, 8 green cardamoms, ½ bunch of mint leaves, 4 chopped green chilies, 8 black pepper and 4 cloves. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now boil over low flame till meat is tender and water dries.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in 4 chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Remove fried onion and keep aside.
- Add 1 cup hot oil in chicken mixture, in pan boil 1 kg rice with 6 green chilies, green cardamoms, 1 tsp black cumin, salt to taste, 1 tbsp vinegar and few mint leaves. Boil till half tender. Now drain out extra water.
- Grease another pan with a little oil, make a layer of boiled rice, spread with chicken mixture.
- Now spread half of the brown onion and juice of 1 lemon. Now cover with the remaining boiled rice.
- Dissolve a pinch of yellow color in 2 tbsp milk, spread on top of rice. Also spread remaining
- brown onion and juice of 6 lemons on top.
- Cover and put on a griddle. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with raita and salad.