Masala Tv recipe for
Ras GullayComments (
- Milk1 liter
- Sugar4 cup
- Kewra1 tbsp
- Corn flour½ tbsp
- Soap nut2
- Semolina1 tbsp
- Flour1 tbsp
- Lemon juice1 tbsp
- Muslin clothas required
- Baking powder¼ tsp
- Ina a pan boil 1 liter of milk, add 1 tbsp lemon juice and cook till milk is curdled. Now pour in a muslin cloth and hang until all the water is squeezed out.
- Now spread the curdled milk on a wooden board, add in 1 tbsp semolina, 1 tbsp flour, ¼ tsp baking powder and ½ tbsp corn flour. Mash well with your palm until smooth. Make round or flatten ras gullay.
- In a pan put together 4 cup sugar and 1 ½ glass of water. Cook till sugar syrup is formed.
- Divide the sugar syrup into two portions. Add 2 whole soap nuts to one portion and cook till forms are formed on top.
- Carefully add the prepared rus gullay to the boiling sugar syrup. Cook till they come on top.
- Remove from boiling sugar syrup, add to the cold sugar syrup and serve immediately.