Masala Tv recipe for
Singaporean Fried Rice NoodlesComments (
Masala TV recipe of Singaporean Fried Rice Noodles by Zarnak Sidhwa from Food Diaries. This mouth-watering "Main Course" recipe for Singaporean Fried Rice Noodles can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Rice noodles 1 packet
- Chicken 125 gm
- Prawns 250 gm
- Sausages chopped 2
- Fresh bean sprouts 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Garlic, finely chopped 2 cloves
- Small onions, sliced 4
- Fresh red chilies, chopped 4
- Dark soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Eggs, beaten 3
- Spring onions chopped 4
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok and fry the garlic, onions and chilies over medium heat, stirring, until they are soft.
- Add chicken, prawns and sausage and fry for 2-3 minutes or until it is cooked.
- Add bean sprouts and toss once or twice, then remove mixture from the wok.
- Heat remaining oil, and when very hot add the rice noodles and stir fry until it is heated through.
- Add all the seasonings and toss well to mix.
- Pour in the beaten egg and stir constantly until it is set.
- Return fried mixture to wok, toss to mix well and serve hot, garnished with spring onions.