Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Spiced Baked Fish by Tahir Chaudhary
Spiced Baked Fish by Thair Chaudhary recipe by Chef Tahir Chaudhary is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show ” Chaska Pakane ka” on Masala TV only. For more special recipes, stay tune to Masala TV.
- Fish Fillet 500gm
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes Chopped 3
- Chopped Onion 1
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Oregano 1tsp
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic 1tsp
- Chopped Chili 1tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle all ingredients on top of the the fish with oil, salt,chili, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, oregano, thyme.
3. Place a fish fillet on top of foil sheet.
4. Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape.
5. Fold the sides of the foil over the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
6. Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet.
7. Bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 15 minutes and transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.
Spiced Baked Fish by Tahir Chaudhary is ready to be served among family with joy. For more food recipes, special by Chef Tahir Chaudhary, keep browsing Masala TV.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Rice (boiled) half kg Saffron with Milk ¼ tsp Oil 2 tbsp Curry leaves 15 Orange color a pinch […]Read More »
Ingredients: Plain Flour 2 cup Yeast 1 tsp Egg 2 pc Icing Sugar 1 cup Almonds ½ cup Black Cumin […]Read More »