Ingredients: 1 ½ cups crushed ginger biscuits 3 tbsp melted butter Filling: 200 gm hung curd ½ cup caster […]Read More »
Teriyaki Chicken by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Soya sauce 1/2 cup
- Packed dark brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 clove
- Fresh ginger (peeled and chopped) 1/2-inch piece
- Corn flour 1-1/2 tsp
- Chicken drumsticks 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine soya sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and corn flour in a small saucepan.
- Add 2 tbsp water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly and strain, discarding solids.
- Season drumsticks with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Pour sauce over and turn drumsticks several times to coat thoroughly.
- Let marinate for a while and then broil or grill or cook in a pan until chicken is browned and tender, you may need to add water a little at a time, so the sauce doesn’t scorch.
- Teriyaki Chicken is ready to serve.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice (boiled) half kg Saffron with Milk ¼ tsp Oil 2 tbsp Curry leaves 15 Orange color a pinch […]Read More »