Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Dessert
Check out the Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai is a unique mithai that you can make for your loved; this special treat will be a hit for sure!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai ,Kashmiri Mutton Masala and Meethi Palak Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 8 July 2020.
- Mango Pulp 1 cup
- Crushed Coconut 1 cup
- Dried Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cardamom ½ tsp
- Almonds 10
- Sterling Silver Paper as required
- Screwpine essence few drops
First cook 1 cup sugar and 1 cup mango pulp properly and then dry out the water. Now add 2 cup dried milk, 1 cup crushed coconut, ½ tsp cardamom and a bit of kewra and then mix it. Now spread it on the tray and bake it in the microwave for 5 minutes. Now take it out and make cuts in it. In the end add 10 almonds and silver paper as required. Mango barfi is ready.
- Mutton 1 kg
- Onions 2
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes 250 gm
- Ginger Garlic 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilies Paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Black Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 2tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Green Chilies, Coriander as required
- Finely Chopped Almonds 2 tbsp
• In a clay pot, add onion paste.
• Now add ginger garlic, black cumin seeds, salt and mutton.
• Then fry and add water, tomatoes, kashmiri red chilies paste, turmeric, desiccated coconut and cook on low flames.
• When mutton are tenders and fry.
• In the end, sprinkles coriander leaves, green chilies and serve.
- Spinach 1 kg
- Fenugreek ½ kg
- Tomatoes ½ kg
- Green Chilies 10
- Red Chili (chopped) 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
• In a pan, heat oiladd garlic, tomatoes, salt, chopped red chili, turmericand fry on high flame.
• Then add fenugreek and spinach.
• When water dries, let it simmer for 10 minutes.
• Sprinkles green chilies.
Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Aam aur Nariyal ki Mithai Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.