Achaar Gosht Recipe
- Meat 1 kg
- Finely cut tomatoes 5-6 medium
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Big green chilies 10-12
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil/ clarified butter 1 cup
- Recipe mix 1 packet
- Mix 2 tbsp of recipe mix in lemon juice and fill them in green chilies.
- Then in yogurt add remaining recipe mix, ginger and garlic mix it and put it on meat and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now heat half oil or clarified butter and add tomatoes cook them until its water gets dried.
- In remaining oil or clarified butter add marinated meat and cook on slow flame for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat get tender and its water gets dried.
- Now in cooked meat add tomatoes and green chilies and cook them on slow heat until oil separates.