Achari Sabzi Recipe
Check out the Achari Sabzi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Achari Sabzi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Achari Sabzi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mix Vegetable 500 grams
- Potatoes 3-4
- Tomatoes 2
- Onion 1
- Crushed red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Roasted Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 1 tsp
- Black seeds 1/3 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds 1/3 tsp
- Coriander ½ bunch
- Oil 4-5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a cooking pan add 4-5 tbsp of oil, heat the oil add 1 onion and fry.
- Then add 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste roast it add 2 tomatoes mix it well.
- Add ½ kg of mix vegetables and cook add 1 tbsp crushed red chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp of crushed black pepper as per taste salt , 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Add 1 tsp of roasted coriander powder, 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add 1/3 tsp of black seeds,1/3 tsp of fenugreek seeds and 1 tsp of fennel seeds mix it well and roast it.
- Add as required water cook till the masala is dry and oil comes up.
- At last take it out in a dish garnish with ½ bunch of chopped coriander and serve it.