Afghani Channa Pulao Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Afghani Channa Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Afghani Channa Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Afghani Channa Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This Afghani Channa Pulao is the perfect blend of healthy ingredients and tasty spices! You must have it with your favorite raita to enjoy it at its fullest.
- Boiled sella rice 3 cups
- Boiled white chickpea 1½ cup
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Grated carrot ½ cup
- Black raisins 3 tbsp
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Pulao masala 1-1/2 tbsp
- Fried onion 1
- Salt as required
- Afghani pulao masala 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Caramelized carrots for garnishing
- Black raisins for garnishing
Ingredients for pulao masala:
- Black cumin 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Large cardamom 3-4
- Small cardamom 6-7
- Add the salt in rice and boil it.
- Place all the pulao masala ingredients in a grinder and grin these ingredients well to form a masala.
- In a separate pan caramelize sugar and add in grated carrots for a glazed and sweet flavor.
- Then fry onion in clarified butter.
- Add pulao masala and chickpea then roast it.
- Add in chicken stock.
- When stock comes to boil then add rice and mix it.
- Then pour in the lemon juice, caramelized carrots and black raisins.
- Leave it for steaming.
- After this remove rice in dish and then garnish with remaining carrot and raisins.
- Serve it hot and fresh!