Arabic Paratha Recipe | Quick & Easy Recipe
Check out the Arabic Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Arabic Paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Arabic Paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the step by step recipe of Mutabbaq (Arabic paratha), it is juicy, crispy and very easy to make at home! Give it a try NOW.
• Beef mince ½ KG
• Boiled Eggs 4
• chopped Parsley
• Water as required
• chopped Onion 1
• chopped Garlic 1 tbsp
• Black pepper 1 tsp
• Oil for frying
• Salt 1 tsp
• Grated Cheddar Cheese 1 cup
• Oil as required
• In a bowl, add flour and salt. Mix and knead well set aside.
• Then, heat oil in a pan, add garlic and beef mince.
• Cook well.
• Now add black pepper, chopped parsley and onion.
• Cook on a high heat and set aside.
• Then make the balls out of the dough and spread evenly.
• Now add beef mixture, eggs and grated cheddar cheese.
• Roll and seal properly.
• Then in a pan, heat oil and fry the parathas from both sides and serve hot.