Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe | Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka
Jun 08, 2023 at 01:39 AM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Kashmiri Red Chilies 6
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- Ginger 1 piece
- Onions 2
- Garlic Cloves 6
- Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- Black Peppercorns 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Whole Coriander 1 tbsp
- Tamarind Pulp ½ cup
- Green Peas ½ kg
- Carrots ½ kg
- Capsicum 250 gms
- Potatoes 1 kg
- In a pan, heat oil fry green peas, carrots, capsicums, potatoes and take it out.
- Grind kashmiri red chilies, tomatoes, ginger, garlic cloves and make into paste.
- Now in remaining oil, add onions till brown add prepared paste.
- Add black pepper corns, mustard seeds, turmeric seeds, salt, cumin seeds, whole coriander and fry.
- Add fried vegetables; let it cook 10 to 15 minutes.
- When they tenders, add tamarind pulp, coriander leaves and mix, removes from the stove.
Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Sabut Lal Mirch Ki Bhujia Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.