Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton chops ½ kg
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup whipped
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Garlic paste 1 tsp heaped
- Brown onion grinded 2 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Whole red chilies 6
- Cashew nuts 8 grinded
- Poppy seeds 1 ½ tsp grinded
- Desiccated coconut 1 tbsp grinded
- Roasted gram flour 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Saffron ¼ tsp
- Marinate chops with yogurt, salt, garlic paste, and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil ½ cup add whole red chilies, fry for 30 seconds, add in marinated chops, cover and cook for 15 minutes add in roasted and grinded masala, brown onion, chili powder, allspice, roasted gram flour, cover and cook on low heat until chops tender, lastly add saffron, cook until oil comes on top, serve with nan.
Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Baghdadi Chanpie Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.