Bakray Kay Paye Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Bakray Kay Paye Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bakray Kay Paye Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bakray Kay Paye Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
BAKRAY KAY PAYE
Mutton Trotter 1 dozen
Red Chilie 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
All Spice Powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Yogurt ½ cup
Green Coriander 1 bunch
Chopped Green Chilies 4
Chopped Ginger 1 tbsp
Oil 1 cup
TO Wash trotters:
• Wash trotters and add in ½ cup flour and keep it for 20 minutes.
• To Boil Trotters.
• Add the trotters in the pan and add in 3-4 glasses of warm water with 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 fennel seeds, all spice powder, ginger garlic paste. Cook it and separate the stock.
• Take 1 cup oil in the pan, add in chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Take it out and crush.
• Add in 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp tsp, 1 tsp turmeric, 2 tbsp coriander powder and 1 tdsp all spice powder.
• When the masala is cooked add in 1/ cup yogurt and trotter. Cook it. Add in stock.
• Add in salt and cook it on a low flame. When oil separates, add in all spice powder, lemon juice, 1 unch coriander, ginger ad chopped green chilies. Simmer it and serve.
Bakray Kay Paye Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bakray Kay Paye Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.