Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe
Check out the Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Milk 5 cups
- Condensed milk ½ tin
- Gulab sharbat as required
- Fruit cock tail 1 cup
- Strawberry ice cream 1 liter
- Sliced almond and pistachio as required
- Basil Seeds 1 tbsp soaked in 1 cup of water
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Ingredients for falooda
- Arrowroot 1 ½ cup
- Water 3 cups
- In a bowl mix together 1 ½ cup arrowroot and 3 cups of water.
- In a separate pan heat the dissolved arrowroot stirring continuously till glossy.
- Pour the mixture into a falooda mould. Now take a vessel that has been filled with chilled water and ice.
- Place the falooda mould on top of it.
- Ina separate bowl mix together 5cups of milk and ½ tin condensed milk and chill for 4 hours.
- To serve
- In a long glass pour some gulab sharbat,1tbsp falooda, ½ cup prepared milk mixture ,a scoop of strawberry ice cream, basil seeds and jelly.
- Decorate with sliced almonds and pistachios.
Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Baloch Ka Falooda Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.