Beef and Cheese Open Faced Omelet By Chef Basim Akhund
3 years ago
- Butter 2 tsp
- Minced beef 100 gm
- Garlic (finely chopped) 1/2 clove
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Tomato 1 medium
- Parsley 2 sprigs
- Eggs 3 free range
- Red Chilli sliced 1
- Cheese sliced 1
- In a pan add the butter and finely chopped garlic clove.
- When the garlic turns light brown take most of it out of the butter and then add the beef. Sautee the beef and add pepper and salt to taste. For 5 to 10 mins keep moving the beef in the butter and fry until cooked.
- Take the beef out and set aside. Take the eggs and in a bowl mix them well with pepper and salt to taste.
- Add the chopped chilies and parsley. In the same pan add the remaining butter and pour the eggs and let it cook with a lid on for 5 min on low heat.
- Remove the lid, flip the egg and cook the other side.
- Then put the beef on the egg with some cheese on top and put the lid back on and let it heat. Dish it out. It’s ready to serve!