Beef Puff Sticks Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Beef Puff Sticks Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Puff Sticks Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Beef Puff Sticks Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This quick and easy recipe of Beef Puff Sticks makes an amazing evening snack. Impress everyone with your cooking skills by making this dish at home!
- Ground beef 300gm
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped onion 1
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard paste ½ tsp
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp
- Puff pastries 4
- Egg 1
- Shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup
- Ice pop sticks as required
- Water as required
- Flour as required
- Egg for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- When the oil is shimmering, add in onion and cook until it looks translucent, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until it’s fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef and season it with the salt, pepper, and mustard paste.
- Cook until the beef browns.
- Add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay the thawed puff pastry sheets on a flat surface lined with parchment paper.
- Using a 3-inch (7 cm) heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Transfer the shaped of puff pastry to the prepared baking sheets.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture into the center.
- Brush the edges of each cut-out with the beaten egg, then place an ice pop stick at the bottom of each shape.
- Gently lay the remaining cut-outs over each of the filled shapes.
- With a fork, carefully crimp the edges together all around to seal.
- Once all are sealed, brush egg wash over the tops of each and then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in an oven at 200°C for 15 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Serve hot and fresh!