Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe
Check out the Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Undercut Meat ½ kg
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Mustard Paste 2 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- For Making Sauce:
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Stock 1 cup
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar 1 tsp
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- First of all, cut ½ kg undercut meat into horizontal long strips. After this add 1 tsp garlic, ½ tsp black pepper, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp mustard paste, 1 tbsp oil along with ½ tsp salt. Leave it for half an hour.
- Now in another pan add marinated meat, cook on low flame. Cook until tender and then dry the water and turn off the flame.
- For making Sauce: in one saucepan add 1 cup stock.
- Then add 1 tbsp soya sauce, 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp lemon juice along with 1 tbsp brown sugar.
- Cook until it reaches to boiling point then add mixed corn flour in water. Turn off the flame
- Also add 2 long strips of capsicum, 1 chopped tomato along with 1 chopped onion.
- In the end dish out beef strips in platter. Pour sauce on top and serve well.
Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Beef Strips with Capsicum Sauce Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.