Beef Zafrani Pulao Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Beef Zafrani Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Zafrani Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Beef Zafrani Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Beef Zafrani Pulao has a delicate and exquisite taste that feels like pure bliss. Try this recipe for dinner today!
- Boiled beef with bone 750 gm
- Rice 500 gm
- Oil ½ cup
- Sliced onion ½
- Chopped tomato ½ cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tbsp
- crushed whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Saffron essence few drops
- Dried plum 8-10
- Julienned green chilies 2-3
- Ginger garlic paste as required
- Water 2-3 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Beef stock 1 cup
- Water as required
- Chaat masala
- In a pan heat oil and fry onions until the color changes to golden brown.
- Then add in ginger garlic paste and beef in the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid until it’s cooked.
- When the beef is done, add in tomatoes, yogurt and all the seasonings.
- Then add in rice and water; let it cook until the water dries out.
- Add saffron essence and leave it for steaming for 10-15 minutes.