Bihari Chicken Tikka
8 months ago
- Chicken 1 kg (4pieces)
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp
- Gram flour roasted 1 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Green chilies grinded 1 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Brown onion grinded 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Prepared behari masala 2 tbsp
- Onion rings for garnish
- Lemon for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients except chicken gram flour, and cream.
- Now add in cream and gram flour.
- Marinate your tikka peices with this mixture for 2 hours.
- Give dum of coal, put chicken tikka to bake in a pre heated oven for 40 mins.
- 20 mins on each side, brushing with oil.
- Serve with onion rings, lemon and chatni.