Biscuit pudding Recipe | Chef Zubaida Tariq In Handi
Check out the Biscuit pudding Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Biscuit pudding Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Biscuit pudding Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Fresh milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Walnut finely chopped 1 cup
- Raspberries jam 1 bottle
- Pine apple cubes 1 tin
- Biscuits 1 packet
- Raspberries jelly 1 packet
- Fresh cream 2 packets
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Boil 1 liter milk with 1 cup of sugar on a low flame.
- Dissolve 4 tbsp of corn flour in sufficient amount of milk and pour and stir it in the milk with wooden spoon.
- Now take a deep dish place a layer of custard then a layer of biscuit.
- Now cook raspberry jelly in hot water and refrigerate it till it set.
- Now spread a layer of jam and jelly on the custard.
- Now put 1 cup walnut and 1 cup pineapple cubes.
- Spread another layer of custard and biscuits followed by a layer of fresh cream topped with jam, walnuts ,jelly and pineapple chunks.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Biscuit pudding Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Biscuit pudding Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.