Black Forest Cake Recipe
Check out the Black Forest Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Black Forest Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Black Forest Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Eggs 4
- Caster sugar4 oz
- Flour3 oz
- Baking powder1 tsp
- Cocoa powder, sifted1 oz
- Ingredients for Filling
- Black cherries, pitted420 gm tin
- Corn flour2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence1 tsp
- Cream600 ml
- Flaked almonds, toasted2 oz
- Grated chocolate to decorate
- Beat eggs, add sugar, fold in flour and baking powder and cocoa.
- Pour mixture in a 9” spring form tin and bake at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes or till done.
- Turn out of the pan and let cool on a wire rack.
- Drain the cherries, reserve some of the liquid.
- Put cherry juice and corn flour in a pan and let cook till thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add essence and cherries to the sauce.
- Reserve a few cherries for the top. Whip the cream till stiff and chill.
- Cut the sponge into layers and sandwich with the whipped cream and cherry mixture.
- Top the cake with cream and decorate with flaked almonds, grated chocolate and piped cream.
- Top with the reserved cherries.
Black Forest Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Black Forest Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.