BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe
Check out the BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 4 readymade chapatees
- Hari chatni 4 tbsp
- 1 Boiled potato cut into thin slices
- Capsicum 1 cut into julienne
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 cup
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- Tomato 1 cut into slices
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Onion 1 cut into rings
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Put one chapatti on a working surface spread with green chatni
- Boil potato slices top with capsicum, sprinkle with salt, chaat masala and black pepper, spread with 3 tbsp of grated cheddar cheese, top with 2nd chapatti, spread with chatni
- Top with cucumber slices, tomato slices to cover the whole chapatti, sprinkle with salt pepper and chaat masla, top with cheese
- Again 3rd chapatti spread with green chatni, onion rings, sprinkle with chaat masala, crushed red pepper and salt, spread with grated cheddar cheese
- Top with final layer of chapatti.
- Heat oil and butter in a fry pan, put prepared chapatti sandwich in the fry pan, cover with lid for 2 to 3 mins.
- Over turn and cook the 2nd side for another 2 to 3 mins till brown.
- Remove cut into wedges and serve hot with ketchup.
BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete BOMBAY CHAPATI SANDWICH Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.