Boti Fry Masala Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Boti Fry Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Boti Fry Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Boti Fry Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Beef half kg
- Oil quarter cup
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Garlic (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Ginger (finely crushed) 1 tbsp
- Cloves 6
- Black Pepper 8
- Cinnamon 1 inch piece
- Black Cardamom 1
- Cumin Seeds half tsp
- Coriander (crushed) 1 ½ tsp
- Tomatoes 2
- Yogurt half cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili Powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric quarter tsp
- Fennel Seeds (ground) half tsp
- Green Chilies 4
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Allspice half tsp
- Cut beef into small pieces heat oil in a wok.
- Add onion until fry golden then add whole spices with beef chopped ginger garlic.
- Fry 3 – 4 min add 1 cup water, cover and cook till half done.
- Add tomatoes yogurt dry seasonings again cover and leave it on slow flame, lastly add coriander, green chilies allspice serve with naan.
Boti Fry Masala Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Boti Fry Masala Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.