5 Causes Of Hair Loss And The Solutions
Have you started to feel as if your hair is falling out? Do you feel it thinning? Hair loss is something we all experience at some point or the other, and it can be a serious problem, but is also highly preventable and treatable. Today we will look at what causes hair loss, how to treat it and some tips on how to prevent it.
1 # Reason: Protein Deficiency
Our hair relies on a protein called keratin in order for it to grow long and stay strong, neglecting to include enough protein in our diet can lead to hair loss.
- SOLUTION: Try a DIY egg mask. Egg is full of protein and so will help you attain beautiful hair by making it stronger and silkier.
2 # Reason 2: Hair Appliances
Many hair appliances do severe damage to your hair as they use heat to try and style your hair whch can lead to damage and breakage.
- SOLUTION: Before you can expect any of your hair to grow back, you need to repair the damage. This can best be done using a mixture created from ripe avocado and egg to be applied to wet hair for 20 minutes once a week.
3 # Reason 3: Iron deficiency
Many studies have linked hair loss to anemia. It is increasingly common and is normally a result of poor diet, blood loss or poor iron absorption, and your hair loss may be a symptom.
- SOLUTION: Get blood tests done by a doctor in order to rule out anemia as a cause for your hair loss.
4 # Reason 4: Diet
A poor diet leads to many negative side effects including hair loss, since you r body is deprived of the essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients it requires to keep you functioning.
- SOLUTION: Other than making serious changes to you r daily diet to accommodate meal plans that are more inclusive of essential nutrients, try oiling your hair. Oiling your hair twice a week helps open up the pores for better absorption of oil, facilitates good blood circulation and leads to healthy hair growth.
5 # Reason 5: Stress
Significant stress pushes large numbers of hair follicles into a resting phase. Within a few months, affected hairs might fall out suddenly when simply combing or washing your hair.
- SOLUTION: Try not to take so much stress, through steps like yoga or meditation, but in terms of getting your hair to grow back, try a DIY banana conditioner as bananas leave your hair shiny, soft and much more manageable and healthy looking!
In order to prevent hair loss try these tips and tricks:
- Hot oil treatments
- Apply natural garlic juices and leave them in your hair overnight
- Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
- Practice meditation
Tagged with :