Chanay ki Daal kay Parathay Recipe
Check out the Chanay ki Daal kay Parathay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chanay ki Daal kay Parathay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chanay ki Daal kay Parathay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Gram Lentil 1 cup
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander 1 bunch
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves 1 bunch
- Lemons 2
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Salt to taste
- Crushed All Spices 1 tsp
- Ghee as required
- Flour 2 tbsp
- FOR PARTHAS:
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt as required
- First boil 1 cup gram lentil, make sure that it is properly boiled and scattered.
- It should not be that soft. Cool it and chop it in a chopper.
- Add 1 bunch chopped green coriander, 1 bunch finely chopped mint leaves
- Add 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, salt to taste, 1 tsp crushed all spices,
- Add 4 finely chopped green chilies and 2 lemons and mix it properly.
- In 2 cups of flour, add salt and knead it and make balls
- Then make rotis and put prepared lentil in the centre.
- In the ends, put wet flour.
- Again make another roti and close the ends. Paratha is ready.
- Now heat the pan and fry the roti. Put ghee with the help of a wooden spoon.
- When its properly done, then serve it with red chilies and green chili chutney.
- Delicious tamarind chutney is ready.