Chapli Kabab Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chapli Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chapli Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
CHAPLI KABAB recipe by Rida Aftab is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Tarka” on Masala TV only. For more special eid recipes and related eid ul fitr recipes, stay tune to Masala TV.
- Beef (mince) 1 kg
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- Whole Coriander 1 tbsp
- Pomegranate Seeds 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Onions 250 gms
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- Eggs 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chilies (crushed) 2 tsp
- Oil as required
1. In a bowl, add beef , corn flour, whole coriander, pomegranate seeds, crushed black pepper, eggs, salt, ginger garlic paste, and crushed red chilies.
2. Now add onions and chopped tomatoes and makes kabab with the help of hands.
3. In a pan, heat oil and fry kabab.
4. Chapli Kabab is ready.
Chapli Kabab is ready to be served among family with joy. For more kabab recipes, eid ul fitr & eid recipes special by Chef Rida, keep browsing Masala TV.
Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.