Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chatni Chicken Biryani recipe by Shireen Anwar is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” on Masala TV only.
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- All spices 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Brown Onion 1 cup
- Whole Spices 1 tbsp mixed
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Rice (boiled) ½ kg with 2 tbsp oil till ¾ done
- Oil ¾ cup
INGREDIENTS FOR CHATNI
- Coriander Leaves 1 bunch
- Mint Leaves half bunch
- Onion 1 raw
- Green Chilies 30
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Cumin (roasted and crushed) 1 ½ tbsp
- Desiccated Coconut ½ cups
METHOD FOR CHATNI
- Grind all together, keep aside.
- Heat oil add whole spices
- then add brown onion, ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp,
- fry well add prepared chatni with chicken, salt, turmeric and fry well,
- add yogurt, cover and cook till chicken done.
TO ASSEMBLE BIRYANI
- Spread half rice on base of a pan,
- top with chatni chicken mixture, leftover rice, cover
- and leave it on dum.
- Serve with raita.
Chatni Chicken Biryani is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more Biryani recipes by Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chatni Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.