Cheesy Mutton Chops Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Cheesy Mutton Chops Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Cheesy Mutton Chops Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Cheesy Mutton Chops Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Cheesy mutton chops is a heavenly dish, the perfect combination of mutton and cheese. This mutton chops recipe definitely qualifies to be your next Special Dinner!
- Boiled mutton chops 750 gm
- Onion chopped 1 ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Sambal oelek 2 tbsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Chopped tomatoes 2
- Olive oil ½ cup
- Grinded coriander leaves 1 cup
- Grinded mint leaves ½ cup
- Grinded curry leaves 15-20
- Grinded green chilies 6-8
- Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Cream cheese 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Green paste 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Coconut milk ½ cup
- In a blender, blend together coriander, mint, curry leaves, green chilies to form a paste.
- Heat oil, fry onion till light golden, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 1 min, add chopped tomatoes and fry.
- Add boiled chops with salt and 2 cups water till tender.
- Then add chili powder, turmeric, blended spices, fry for 5 minutess.
- Cook till oil comes on top and gravy thickens.
- Finally add cream cheese, mix and remove.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.