Chelsea Chicken Puff Cake Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chelsea Chicken Puff Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chelsea Chicken Puff Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chelsea Chicken Puff Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
You’ll never believe a dish this tasty, tempting and impressive-looking could be made so easily! Just follow this step by step recipe and enjoy this scrumptious chicken puff cake this Eid.
- Ready made puff pastry 250 gram
- Chicken mince 200 gram
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tamarind paste 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water for brushing
FOR THE SAUCE
- Mayonnaise 50 gram
- Cooking cream 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Water As required
- In a bowl add lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, garlic paste, tamarind paste and oil. Mix well and make a paste.
- Then add chicken and mix well.
- Heat oil and cook the chicken well. Once it is cooked, remove and allow it to cool.
- Then spread the puff pastry evenly and add the chicken filling.
- Roll, cut and place it in the round shaped cake mould.
- Bake it at 180°c for 30 minutes.
METHOD FOR THE SAUCE:
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, cooking cream, mustard paste and garlic paste.
- Mix well and prepare a sauce.
- Once the cake is baked, pour the sauce and serve.