Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 440g skinless, boneless chicken breast - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 Carrots
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 1/4 cup (65ml) water
- Prep: 20min › Cook:25min › Ready in:45min
- Combine the chicken, oyster sauce and soy sauce in a mixing bowl until the chicken is evenly coated with the sauce; set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frypan over high heat. Stir in the garlic and onion; cook and stir until the onion is limp, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and marinade.
- Cook and stir until the chicken has browned and is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water; season with pepper and sugar.
- Add the water chestnuts, snow peas and broccoli.
- Cover; boil until the vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with a 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir into the boiling mixture; cook until thick and no longer cloudy.
Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.