Chicken Badami Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chicken Badami Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Badami Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Badami Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chicken Badami by Shireen Anwar is to be cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” only on Masala TV.
- Chicken 1 kg 12 pieces
- Whole mixed spices 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 large grinded
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Green chili grinded 10
- Cumin roasted and grinded 1.5 tsp
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Oil ¾ cup
- Turmeric quarter tsp
- Almonds 20 grinded
- Milk half cup
- All spice 1 tsp
- Chili powder half tsp
- Red chili garlic 1 tbsp
- Sweet sauce 1 tbsp
- Heat oil; add white spices with grinded onion.
- Fry for 5 mins. Add ginger garlic paste with chicken.
- Add turmeric, green chili grinded.
- Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Add in almond paste, chili powder, sauces and milk.
- Cover and cook for another 10 to 15 mins until chicken tender and gravy thick.
- Lastly add all spice cumin.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha.
Lemongrass Chicken is always favorite to try. For more chicken recipes, meat recipes, gosht recipes, desi recipes by Chef Shireen Anwar, keep visiting Masala TV.
Chicken Badami Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Badami Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.