Chicken Behari Tikka Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Behari Tikka Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Behari Tikka Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Behari Tikka Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the mouth-watering and easy-to-make recipe of Chicken Behari Tikka! Give it a try.
- Chicken 1 kg cut into 4 tikka pieces
- Behari kebab masala ½ packet
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp
- Gram flour roasted 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Brown onion grinded 2 tbsp
- Green chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ¾ cup
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- Tamarind chutney to serve
- Coal 1 piece
- Oil 1 tsp
- Marinate chicken quarters with all the ingredients for at least 4 hours.
- Place the Tikkas on bbq grill or bake in a pre-heated oven for around 45 minutes; 20-25 minutes on each side.
- Give the smoky aroma using a coal.
- Serve it by garnishing with onion rings, lemon wedges and tamarind chutney.
- Serve hot with parathas.
- For dip cook all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Serve it with tikkas.