Chicken Boti Masala Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Boti Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Boti Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Boti Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chicken Boti Masala will take you by a blow! It is well seasoned, has the perfect texture and tastes delicious. This it all you need to get yourself and your loved ones in the mood for food!
- Boneless chicken 750 grams
- Coriander leaves ½ bunch
- Freshly chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Freshly chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Small green chilies 1 – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Chopped onion 1 ½ cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Green chilies for plating
- Cucumber for plating
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion; fry till its light golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilies, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped chicken with dry seasonings and half cup water; cook for 15 minutes.
- Then fry well until water dries out.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve it hot and fresh with parathas.