Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe
Check out the Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken Mince 1 kg
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
- Chopped onion 1
- Eggs 3
- Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Tomatoes 4
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds 2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chop together chicken Mince in the chopper.
- Beat three eggs in the frying pan, and make omelet and cut it into pieces.
- Mix together and grind, 2 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp white cumin and grind it.
- In the mince, add in 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds, salt, eggs, black pepper, coriander, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chilies
- Add chopped onion, chopped mint leaves, red chili flakes and 1 cup corn flour. Mix it.
- Grease your hands and make kabab. Shallow fry them in a frying pan.
- When they turn golden brown, take then out and serve with roghni nan.
Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.