Chicken Kachori Recipe
Check out the Chicken Kachori Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Kachori Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Kachori Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chicken Kachori Recipe:
- 2 cups Maida
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Ghee
- Cold Water for Making Dough
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Chicken Qeema
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- 1 tbsp Red Crushed Chilli
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2 tbsp Besan
- 1tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
For the dough :
- Mix all the ingredients and knead into a firm dough by using a little water.
- Knead properly for at least 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal portion and keep it under a wet muslin cloth.
For the filling :
- Heat the oil in a pan, put the jeera and asafetida. When the seeds crackle put the boiled chicken and fry for a 5 min.Put the red crushed chilli, garam masala, gram flour, amchur and salt. Stir for 3-4 minutes till all the masalas are cooked properly.
- Roll each part of the dough into a circle.
- Keep one part of the filling mixture in the centre of the rolled dough circle.
- Cover the filling mixture with the dough by slowly stretching it over the filling mixture.
- Close the ends tightly by pinching them together and deep fry in hot oil over slow flame,
- Till the kachori puff up and turns golden.
Delicious recipe of Chicken Kachori can now be readily served with chai among friends and family. For more recipes of kachori, browse through masala tv.
Chicken Kachori Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Kachori Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.