Chicken Kofta Handi Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Kofta Handi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Kofta Handi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Kofta Handi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This Chicken Kofta Handi is flavorful, spicy and delectable. You must make it at home for weekday lunch/dinner!
- Chicken kofta 1 packet
- Yogurt Lassi ½ liter
- Tomatoes 250g
- Onions 4
- Red Chili Powder 1- ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Small Cardamoms 6
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Bay Leaves 2
- Green Coriander ½ bunch
- Green Chilies 6
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic 2 tsp
- Ready parathas for serving
- Fried onions 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Blend together tomatoes, fried onion and yogurt.
- In a clay pot handi, add onions and fry them brown.
- Then add red chili powder, chopped coriander, turmeric powder, small cardamoms, salt and bay leaves.
- When aroma arises, then add the blended ingredients in it.
- Fry a pack of chicken koftas separately.
- Then add Chicken koftas to the handi and cook.
- Add lassi and put it on simmer for 30 minutes.
- When gravy becomes thick, then turn off the stove and serve with parathas