Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- for paratha:
- Flour 2 cups
- Semolina ¼ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Water as required to knead the dough
- Ghee for frying
- Ingredients for filling:
- Boneless chicken 400 gms cut in cubes
- Ginger garlic 1 tbs
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Raw papaya grinded 2 tbsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Yogurt ½cup
- Green chilies grinded 1 tsp
- Ingredients for tamarind red chutney:
- Button red chilies 6 boiled in ½ cup water
- Tamarind pulp ½ cup
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 6
- Roasted and crushed cumin ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Put altogether in a bowl.
- Knead to medium dough.
- Leave to rest for 30 mins.
- Make balls and leave for another 15 mins.
- Roll the balls to a saucer size.
- Spread with ghee some flour.
- Again roll to form into a ball. Leave to rest for 10 mins. Then roll, make parathas and deep fry.
- Marinate chicken with all the given ingredients. Put on skewers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for 30 mins or pan fry in quarter cup oil. Give smoke.
- Method for chutney:
- Blend altogether.
- To assemble:
- Put parathas on a flat surface topped with chicken malai boti, onion ringsand chutney.
- Roll tightly. Re roll in butter paper and serve hot.
- Serve Chicken Malai Boti Roll for better taste and enjoy the meal at its best.
Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Malai Boti Roll Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.