Chicken Paneer Reshmi Handi Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Paneer Reshmi Handi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Paneer Reshmi Handi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Paneer Reshmi Handi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This Chicken Paneer Reshmi Handi recipe is creamy, scrumptious and full of flavorful ingredients. Give it a try!
- Chicken tikka boti ½ kg
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tsp
- Sliced capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Cheddar cheese 2 tbsp
- Cream 200 gram
- Cream cheese cubes 2
- Milk ¼ – ½ cup
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Chicken powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp heaped
- White pepper ¼ tsp
- All spice powder ¼ tsp
- Heat ½ cup oil in a wok, add chicken tikka boti and fry for 5 minutes.
- Heat handi, add ½ cup oil with ginger garlic. Then add in the tikka botis and fry it.
- Add onion and capsicum and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese grated and cream, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lastly add cream cheese cubes with milk, salt, chicken powder, both the peppers, all spice powder.
- Lastly remove the handi from stove.
- Serve it by garnishing it with extra cream cheese cubes.