Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe | Chef Gulzar
Check out the Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Chicken ½ kg
- Bengal Gram 150 grams
- Garlic Cloves 5-6
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Black Cardamoms 4-5
- Cinnamon Stick 1-2
- Cloves 3-4
- Whole Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Whole Red Chilies 6-8
- Cumin Seeds 1-2 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1-2 tsp
- Eggs 1-2
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Bread Slices as required
- Take ½ kg of chicken cut into small cubes, now take a cooking pan add chicken cubes.
- Add 150 grams of Bengal gram , 1-2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Add 1 tsp of whole black pepper corns, 6-8 whole red chilies, 5-6 garlic cloves.
- Add 1 inch piece of ginger, 1-2 tsp of coriander seeds, 4-5 black cardamoms.
- Add 1-2 cinnamon sticks and add to taste salt and water cook on a low flame cook until the water is dry take it out.
- Let it cool down and add it to the chopper and chop it.
- Now add 1-2 eggs, as required bread slices slightly wet, make tikki’s and shallow fry it.
- Then take it out in a tissue paper or kitchen towel when absorb all the access of oil.
- Take it out in serving platter and serve it with chutney or sauce.
Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.