Chicken Tikka Pasta Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Tikka Pasta Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Tikka Pasta Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Tikka Pasta Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Comforting is exactly what this dish is about: Rice stick noodles cooked in a yummy tomato sauce and topped with corn, olives, mustard powder and cheese.
- Chopped tikka boti ½ packet
- Rice stick noodles ½ packet
- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Chopperized tomatoes 3
- Sliced capsicum 1
- Sliced onion 1 cup
- Chopped green olives ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Tandoori masala 2 tbsp
- Sambal Oelek 1 tbsp
- Sweet chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Stock cube 1
- Water 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- Water for boiling
- Boil the noodles with some oil and salt.
- Strain the noodles once boiled and
- Heat oil, add chopped onion, sliced capsicum and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tandoori masala, cook for 5 minutes.
- Fold in boiled noodles, chicken, corn, olives, salt, pepper, mustard powder and mix well.
- Dish it out and sprinkle it with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Garnish it with olives and mushrooms.
- Serve it hot and fresh!