Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe
Check out the Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Lal Majid at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 240 gram sablee
- 22 grams light corn syrup or glucose
- 68 grams butter
- 172 gramssemisweet chocolate
- 188 ml heavy cream
- Chocolate curls for finishing
- For crème Chantilly
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 35 grams confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Roll out the dough into a circle approx. 10 in wide by 1/8 in thick.
- Line a tart pan with the dough and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Blind bake a tart shell at 350 F until lightly browned.
- If desired brush the blind baked shell with melted chocolate or cocoa butter before filling to prevent the crust from being soggy.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add glucose and butter to the chopped chocolate.
- Boil the cream and pour it over chocolate mixture.
- Gently stir the mixture until it is fully combined, smooth and without air bubbles.
- Keep the chocolate mixture off cold surfaces when combining it with the cream.
- Pour the ganache into cooled tart shell; allow the ganache to set up at room temperature.
Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Lal Majid at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Lal Majid.