Chocolate Mousse with Pomegranate Sauce | Quick Recipe
6 days ago
A luscious pomegranate sauce and a sprinkling of seeds add a festive touch to this delectable mousse served in fancy glasses.
- Unsalted Butter 6 tbsp
- White chocolate chips ¾ cup
- Heavy whipping cream 3 cup
- Cream 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar 6 tbsp
- Egg yolks 3
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Warm water 2 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate juice 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds ¼ cup
- In a bowl, mix butter, white chocolate chips, 6 tbsp cream and sugar.
- Then beat egg yolks well, pour it in a pan and cook well.
- Now soak gelatin in the water. Once it is soaked add to the chocolate mixture and allow it to cool.
- Then mix the whipping cream and allow it to cool.
- Now in the water, add cornstarch and pomegranate juice. Cook well until it becomes thick, allow it to cool.
- In the end, garnish the mousse with pomegranate sauce and pomegranate seeds. Serve chilled.