Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries
Check out the Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1 1/2 cups Corn
- 1 Capsicum Cubed
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1/2 cup Onion Cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomato Cubes
- 1/4 cup Paneer
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- For The Garnish :
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- Heat oil, add the green chilies and ginger and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté for a minute. .
- Add the capsicum and sauté.
- Add the corn and tomatoes.
- Add the paneer, chaat masala and salt, mix well and cook for a minute. S
- erve immediately garnished with coriander.
Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Corn Capsicum Chaat Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.