Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Eggs 3
- Sugar ½ cup
- Flour ½ cup
- Vanilla essence 1-½ tsp
- Instant coffee 1 tbsp
- Coffee cream ingredients:
- Cream 2 cups
- Coffee 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Sugar syrup ingredients:
- Water 1 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Coffee 1 tsp
- For coffee sponge, grease, line a 8-inch round tin, flour lightly.
- Keep aside. Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. beat eggs very well add the coffee, essence and the sugar.
- Sift the flour over the egg mixture in three additions. Fold in the flour very gently but thoroughly.
- When all the flour has been incorporated, transfer the batter to the tin.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- If you find the cake browning too much, carefully slide a sheet of aluminum foil over the cake.
- Leave the cake in the tin for 10 minutes and then run a knife along the sides to release the cake.
- Turn on a wire rack and cool completely.
- When cool, slice horizontally into 2 layers.
- For the cream icing beat the cream, add the essence and the coffee.
- Refrigerate till using.
- For the sugar syrup combine the water, sugar, and instant coffee and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- To assemble, place one cake layer on a plate or board and brush or spoon sugar syrup evenly.
- Spread the cream using an off set spatula.
- You can put nuts or chocolate chips on this layer of cream.
- Place the top layer, spoon syrup again. Frost with the cream.Chill and decorate.
Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Creamy Coffee Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.