Creamy Tandoori Koftay Recipe
Check out the Creamy Tandoori Koftay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Creamy Tandoori Koftay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Creamy Tandoori Koftay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- for Koftay
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Tandoori masala 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp heaped
- Onion ½ cup chopped
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp chopped
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bread slice 1 large
- Ingredients for Gravy
- Brown onion grinded ½ cup
- Tomatoes 2 blended
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Tandoori masala 2 tbsp heaped
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Green chilies 2 chopped
- Kasuri methi ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken mince in chopper and grind well into a smooth dough
- Give dum of coal, make into 12 to 15 balls with greased hands.
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic paste and blended tomatoes with brown onions
- Add tandoori masala, yogurt, fry well, add ½ cup water, cover and cook till thick
- Add koftay, cover and cook for 15 mins.
- Lastly add 2 to 3 tbsp cream
- Mix and serve with chopped coriander leaves.