Crispy Pockets Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Crispy Pockets Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Crispy Pockets Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Crispy Pockets Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
These crunchy and crispy chicken pockets are perfect tea time snacks that you can make and freeze to have hi-tea experience every day!
- Samosa patti 5-6
- Boneless chicken mince 200 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum 2 tbsp
- Chopped Carrot 2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Egg 2
• Heat oil and cook chicken and garlic paste.
• Then add chili garlic sauce and salt, cook properly.
• Now add all the vegetables and cook for a while.
• Then fill the samosa patties with the filling mixture.
• Cover each pattie with cornflour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
• Once this coating is done, deep fry these in the hot oil.
• Serve hot and crisp.