Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe | Chef Tahir at Chaska Pakanay Ka
Check out the Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Oil, for frying
- 2 cup chicken chunk
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ - 1½ Tablespoons chili sauce,
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced, optional
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl or a glass measuring cup. Set aside in the refrigerator while you prepare the chicken.
- Pour in about 2 - 3 inches of oil into a dutch oven or heavy bottomed pot. (Or use a deep fryer.)
- Whisk the eggs in one bowl and combine the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Dredge the shrimp in the flour/cornstarch.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs. Dredge one more time in the back into the flour/cornstarch mixture.
- Bring the oil to a temperature of 350 degrees. Drop the chicken in and fry for about 2 min, just until the breading is slightly golden and the chicken cooked .
- Toss the chicken in the sauce.
- Serve on a bed of mix herb salad topped with sliced green onions as an appetizer or with rice.
Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Crunchy Chicken Chunks Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.