Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe | Lively Weekends | Kiran Khan | Dessert
Check out the Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Custard Cream Doughnuts combination is just so tempting ! This Custard Cream Doughnuts recipe is amazing. Try it out and thank us later.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Custard Cream Doughnuts , Mutton Rezala , Palak Buns and Kofta with Red Sauce Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 12 June 2021.
- 4 -1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Active dry yeast
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Sugar for coating
- Vanilla Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Combine the warm water, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Whisk to dissolve the yeast. Leave for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
2. Add the flour, salt, eggs, and rum. Knead well using the attachment on your mixer or by hand.
3. Slowly incorporate the butter cubes and knead well. The dough has to be glossy and smooth.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, about two hours.
5. Punch the dough down. Put in the fridge to chill for 12-16 hours or overnight. (The dough will be more delicious if you leave it to chill overnight. If you don’t have the time, leave that part out.)
6. Cut the dough into 70g pieces. Shape each piece into a smooth bun and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour. Leave plenty of room between the donuts to proof. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and leave to proof for about 1 hour, or until about doubled in size.
7. Heat 2 inches of oil in a heavy pot (cast iron) to 330-350°F. To fry donuts, drop several of them at a time and allow them to become golden before turning to the other side, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove donuts from the oil with the spider tool and place them on a tray lined with paper towels.
8. Once slightly cooled, place 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a dish, roll each donut in sugar, and set aside to cool completely before filling.
9. For the vanilla cream, add the sugar, cornstarch, and milk to a large saucepan and mix until smooth. Cook, stirring continuously, over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken and boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
10. Add a little bit of mixture to the egg yolks and whisk together, then add egg mixture to milk mixture. Place the saucepan back on the heat and bring to a light boil. Allow boiling for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
11. Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and press it directly on the surface. Refrigerate until cold.
12. Fill a piping bag with a round tip with the vanilla cream. Using a small knife, cut a hole in the side of each donut about 3/4 of the way into the donut and pipe a generous amount of vanilla cream into the center of the donut.
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 500 grams Mutton
- 1 cup Yogurt
- ¼ cup Onion paste
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Bay leaves
- 4 Dry red chilies
- 4 Whole black pepper
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 4 Cloves
- 4 Cardamom pods
- 1 tablespoon Clarified butter
- 2 tablespoon Onion paste
- 2 tablespoon Poppy seeds soaked
- 2 tablespoon Cashew nuts paste
- 1 tablespoon Melon seeds paste
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon Mace crushed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- as needed Salt
- 4 tablespoon Clarified butter
1. To begin making the Mutton Rezala recipe, In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients under ‘For Marinade’ along with mutton and mix well, cover it with a cling wrap and keep the bowl in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker or on stove top and add all the ingredients under ‘Tempering’ and let them to splutter.
3. Add the marinated mutton pieces into the cooker or stove top and fry for 3-4 mins on high flame.
4. Now add around 1.5 cups of water and mix well. Bring it to boil, close the lid and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles or until the mutton is half done.On stove cook meat for 40 minutes.
5. Grind soaked poppy seed and blanched cashew and melon seeds to make individual paste.
6. Heat rest of the ghee in a pan and add left over onion paste and sauté until raw smell goes off and colour changes to golden.
7. Pour the poppy seed paste, melon seed paste and cashew paste and continue to sauté for another 2-3 mins till ghee starts leaving the sides.
8. Add nutmeg powder and crushed mace.
9. Now add mutton mix and fry for 5 mins. Cover the lid and continue cooking until mutton is nicely done.
10. Add sugar & salt and adjust seasoning as per your taste.
11. Once mutton is done add a dollop of ghee on the top and serve this delicious Mutton Rezala along with garlic Naan and Onion Salad for a weekend meal with your family.
- 4 cups Spinach chopped
- 1 cup Spinach Puree
- 3-¼ cups All Purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon Instant Yeast
- ½ cup Milk powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- ½ cup Water
For the Topping (optional):
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Milk
- 2 tablespoons sesame
Make Spinach Puree:
1. Steam or boil 4 cups of fresh baby or chopped regular spinach until wilted, but still bright green, about 1~2 minutes. Drain and let the spinach cool completely. Then blend the wilted spinach into a smooth paste. You need 1 cup of spinach puree total.
Make the Dough:
1. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine flour, yeast, milk powder, egg and salt. Whisk well. Add spinach puree, vegetable oil and ¼ cup of water*. Add more water, if needed. Mix and knead to form a smooth, pliable dough. Takes about 6~8 minutes on a stand mixer and 10~12 minutes by hand.
2. Transfer to a lightly greased bowl, cover and set aside to rise until the dough is almost doubled in volume, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Remove the dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Gently deflate the dough and divide it into 8 equal pieces.* Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet, cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until almost doubled in size.
4. Brush the rolls with milk and sprinkle with topping, if using.
5. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
6. Bake for 17~20 minutes or until the tops are golden and feel firm with pressed lightly.
7. Remove the rolls from the oven and cool them on a wire rack.
8. Store, well wrapped, for up to 4 days at room temperature, or freeze for up to 1 month.
- 4 Tomatoes blanched and peeled
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Black pepper Powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Crushed Basil
- ½ packet Meatballs
Puree the tomatoes to a smooth creamy consistency in a food processor or a blender.
Heat the oil on medium heat add the onion and sauté 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic cook, add salt, black pepper and chili flakes.
Add blended tomatoes. Cook until creamy consistency.
Add fried kofta .
Sprinkle some basil Serve hot.
Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Custard Cream Doughnuts Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .