Daal Loki Masala Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Daal Loki Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal Loki Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Daal Loki Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Daal Loki Masala is the perfect dish to make after a long weekend of rich foods. It is a simple dish and very easy to make. Try this one today!
- Boiled gram lentil 1 cup
- Bottle gourd cubes 1 cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Sliced onions 1 – 1 ½
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes ½ cup
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Julienned green chili 1-2
- Chopped green coriander 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger for garnish
- Water 2-3 tbsp
- Water as required
- Julienned green chili for garnishing
- Julienned ginger for garnishing
- Chopped green coriander for garnishing
- In a pan heat oil and fry onions until the color changes to golden brown.
- Then add in ginger garlic paste and beef in the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid until it’s cooked.
- Add in tomatoes, yogurt and all the seasonings. Mix it well.
- When the oil starts showing on top, add in bottle gourd and boiled gram lentils; sauté it.
- Then add in butter, cream and green chilies.
- Keep stirring and cooking until oil starts showing on top.
- Garnish it with julienne cut ginger.
- Serve it hot and fresh!